Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 21, 2007
On a mission to make divorce and domestic violence plagues of the past, the Family Love Teacher is requesting every Single person to study these unique dating lessons from 280 failed marriages.
The Family Love Teacher believes that sharing this missing knowledge will persuade more people to learn how these 280 marriages failed, why they failed, and how Singles can use their unpleasant experiences to learn how to foresee and manage the root causes of marital failure:
1. At the time of tying the knot, each of those 280 adults believed that their marriage was going to last forever, but that did not happen! They all learned this hard lesson; that being good and wanting to be successfully married is not enough on its own, because the success of your marriage truly depends on your husband or your wife. They proved that you cannot sustain a love relationship single handedly; it takes two to succeed. Advice to Singles: You must learn how to choose a lover who is right for you, and also finds you ideal for them, and the best time to learn is before making the costly marital mistakes.
2. They all rushed to fall in love, and failed to see the red flags that were right in their faces from the time they started dating. They confessed that they were emotionally attached, and hoped they would be able to change their former fiancée(s) habits after wedlock. They learned this hard lesson, that you cannot successfully change another person if that person is not willing to change on their own. They also learned that even with a prenup, it is not smart to force a mismatch, because it always leads to domestic violence and a future breakup.
3. They all regretted not knowing what they should have known in time, to make the right marital decisions. They were instead consumed by the excitement of the new relationship, the sweet gifts, the new places to visit, and planning their wedding, before truly knowing or evaluating the person they were committing their love to. They learned that regardless of your feelings, it is vital to learn how to control your love emotions and target your decisions towards meeting your long term needs.
4. They all confessed that it was a costly experience; and wished someone had taught them how to guard their hearts from the wrong person! They would not have followed the wrong way that wrecked their love relationships. But the other sad discovery was that, many of those whose hearts had been repeatedly bruised, had lost confidence and were afraid of trusting or loving anyone again.
5. They were all pained not by the divorce itself, but the fact that their divorce was preventable, had they learned how-to interpret the advance warning signs they saw during the pre-wedlock period. They learned that making choices unthinkingly; and then hoping for the best, is being reckless with life. Passionate singles need to invest time to learn how to foresee and manage these premarital risks and uncertainties. Loving is an important lifetime decision, and you have to know what you are doing every step of the way in choosing the right spouse who also finds you right to them.
Now the good news: The Family Love Teacher studied 1,064 successfully and unsuccessfully married adults, and developed a decision-making tool that helps Singles to visualize their marital future. This tool is helping more Singles to minimize the influence of guesswork in making this important decision. "This decision-making tool gives the Single person instant feedback to prevent a mismatch. More Singles are getting in total control and making the right decision the first time," says the Family Love Teacher.
He says that "This study revealed the existence of a clear path to a successful and lasting love relationship, and every Single person needs to invest quality time to learn how to unlock these consequential secrets in dating and relationship building. With this essential dating knowledge, there is no excuse for wasting time loving and marrying the wrong person and then divorcing later." He has recorded this prerequisite base knowledge and all the answers Single have always wanted to know on a on audio program titled "How to Choose Your True Lifetime Lover". Priced at $29.95 this audio book is available at http://shop.bestlovingskills.com , and at http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&an=Alex+Mugume&y=10&x=85
For those interested in reading, this invaluable dating and relationship knowledge is taught in a new workbook titled, 10 Steps to Success in Love and Marriage; Self-Help Secrets for the Smart Lover", by the Family Love Teacher. Due to its exceptional value, the market place has priced this rare workbook at $200.00. However, it is cheaper online at $49.95.
The Family Love Teacher builds joyful families. He teaches about Lifetime Love, i.e., how to know it, how to find it, and how to keep it successfully. He is also the author of Success Mindsets for the Winning Couple. More info about the Family Love Teacher is available at http://blog.bestlovingskills.com/.